Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SoHo Apple Store Bothering The Crap Out Of Residents

SOOO, apparently the SoHo Apple store is in realllly bad terms with the nearby residents, who are damn pissed. I think Apple totally deserves to get yelled at, I freaking hate the company. ANYWAY, their latest misdemeanor was the Jonas Brothers concert on August 12 and according to a complaint by a resident, "thousands of young teenage girls...screamed incessantly on the street for hours for their idols, blocking traffic, injuring one resident in the rush, and inconveniencing scores of other people and businesses." I can't STAND girly squeals. CAN'T STAND IT. Ironically, I myself do it sometimes, but at least I know when to stop. UGH. You know you hate it too when there's a bunch of girls who meet up who like haven't seen each other in a while so they're SCREEEECHING like freaking bats and going "OHMIGOD YOU LOOK SOOO GOODDDDDDDD DID YOU GET YOUR NOSE DONE DID YOU GET A TAAN NYAHH NYAAHH?!?!?!". Who knew humans could go that high pitched >,>

article from Curbed via Gizmodo

No comments: